Monday 26 November 2012

An Introduction

Hey there Internet! I am Danielle Stark, otherwise known as just Dani. You have somehow made your way to my humble dwelling on the interwebz so I better introduce myself. I am a 15 year old high school student based in Dubai. My career of choice would be in medicine. I also enjoy video games. Favorites include Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Zelda and numerous others. I suck at sports and do pretty well at academics. I am terrified of speaking in front of an audience which makes this scary and oddly comforting at the same time.

This blog is going to be about my everyday life which may or may not be potentially interesting. I'd say only time will tell. I will try to make a post here daily. This was a project I took up for myself to act as a kind of online diary. If you are reading this, I would truly appreciate it if you would like to share your thoughts. As for those I know in real life, I will respect all my friends' privacy and use pseudonyms or initials while relating day to day happenings. I would like to start today but I feel my first post isn't the best place for it so next post onwards, I will be sharing my day with you. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment