Tuesday 27 November 2012

Day Two

First of all, let me thank all those who posted a comment on yesterday's post. I was honestly not expecting any response and I am truly grateful. Improvements from Day 1 include a 'follow' option that you can find to the right amongst other things. Also, I will attempt to not ramble in this post and be more concise and (hopefully) entertaining.

That being said, today was a pretty forgettable day overall. Nothing really exciting happened at school and I spent a major part of the day sleeping after yesterday's all-nighter. However, I am proud of what I did with the other part of the day. For the first time in weeks, I did all my homework on time. As I write this post, 3 hours worth of homework sits on my table, complete for the first time in ages. I have my readers to thank for this. Having people encouraging me to do this stuff really helps me out. Now I have someone's expectations to meet and I'm sure my teachers will not be complaining about that.

Also, I was told to identify my audience and try to appeal to them. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what kind of audience I have or even what kind I want to appeal to. So if you are reading this and think you will come back, please tell me what kind of writing style appeals to you. From what I know so far, no one here likes a post that rambles on about nothing. I will try to avoid this by not putting in unnecessary details, which brings me to my second problem. I don't know what's interesting enough to write. There are plenty of small events that happened today like my friend telling me about an interesting book she read or something along those lines that may only interest me. Along the same lines, I don't want this to turn into a rant column where I whine about my life like the typical teenager. Anyway, the point of all this rambling was that I don't know how to do this and I want to learn. Help me.

This was not much of a blog post and more of a 'reply' post to all the comments on the last post. I apologize for my day being boring. I was warned that some days I just won't want to write. It's pathetic that I'm having one of those days as my second day. Oh well, the benefit of being absolutely terrible is that you can only get better. I'll see you tomorrow when something interesting will hopefully happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment